Wednesday, September 20, 2006
heh heh. finally. frm peipei's blog, only now i cut it down to 5 instead of 10, bcos i cant think of so many. :s
5 THINGS/PERSONS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW
1. eye drops.. contact lens drying up in my eyes.. :s
2. a new pair of headphones bcos only one side is working!!!!!!!
3. new hair
4. my bed
5. a good book
5 THINGS/PERSONS I WANT IN MY FUTURE
1. credit cards
2. my own car, preferably a mini cooper. :D
3. my own house
4. hubby!!! hahahaha.
5. adopted children. must do good deeds you know. :)
5 THINGS/PERSONS I MISS
1. shopping. :(
2. money! super broke now.
3. tv
4. people to irritate. :D
5. the feeling of not having a stupid ulcer.
5 THINGS/PERSONS I LOVE
1. peipei [MY DOG LAH!]
2. my family..?
3. my friends
4. bon jovi's I'm All About Loving You MTV!!!
5. belle frm Beauty and the Beast
5 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO
1. handphone
2. ez link
3. wallet
4. my baby
5. house keys
5 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ
1. mine, of course.
2. peipei
3. beatrice
4. sonika
5. maxine ang
5 PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE DO THIS
1. any
2. body
3. who
4. wants
5. to. :D
li zhen made me do this stupid neopets thing. so long nvr log into neopets alr. now still doing. i need eye drops more than anything now.
a maths ppr was easy! :)
5 THINGS/PERSONS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW
1. eye drops.. contact lens drying up in my eyes.. :s
2. a new pair of headphones bcos only one side is working!!!!!!!
3. new hair
4. my bed
5. a good book
5 THINGS/PERSONS I WANT IN MY FUTURE
1. credit cards
2. my own car, preferably a mini cooper. :D
3. my own house
4. hubby!!! hahahaha.
5. adopted children. must do good deeds you know. :)
5 THINGS/PERSONS I MISS
1. shopping. :(
2. money! super broke now.
3. tv
4. people to irritate. :D
5. the feeling of not having a stupid ulcer.
5 THINGS/PERSONS I LOVE
1. peipei [MY DOG LAH!]
2. my family..?
3. my friends
4. bon jovi's I'm All About Loving You MTV!!!
5. belle frm Beauty and the Beast
5 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO
1. handphone
2. ez link
3. wallet
4. my baby
5. house keys
5 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ
1. mine, of course.
2. peipei
3. beatrice
4. sonika
5. maxine ang
5 PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE DO THIS
1. any
2. body
3. who
4. wants
5. to. :D
li zhen made me do this stupid neopets thing. so long nvr log into neopets alr. now still doing. i need eye drops more than anything now.
a maths ppr was easy! :)
7:02 AM